Smoke Control Damper
The MARKAGE MB rectangular Multi MA smoke control damper is suitable for installation in a wall or a refractory duct and has a fire resistance of 90 or 120 minutes, depending on the application and installation. The damper is available in a wide range of dimensions.
The MARKAGE MB smoke control damper has an MA and HOT400/30 classification which ensures that in the event of a fire, the damper blades can still change position during the first 30 minutes. In this way, smoke control can be adjusted during or after a fire.
Smoke control shutters and dampers are suitable for use in ventilating protected lobbies, venting to shafts either naturally or
mechanically. They open to evacuate smoke in emergency situations whilst maintaining fire resistant integrity in standby position.
• Large number of installation options
• Can be activated with a bus communication module
• Large dimensions
• Version available for dry installation
• Superior air tightness (tested at 1500 Pa)
• Compliant with EN 12101-8
• Tested according to EN 1366-10 and EN 1366-2
• Suitable for installation in rigid wall and refractory ducts
• For indoor use
1. Actuator compartment (+ communication module)
3. Damper blade mechanism
4. Damper blade
5. Damper housing
6. Access hatch