The CU2/B damper
The CU2/B damper is a battery assembly of several CU2 dampers with maximum 4 individual dampers (B12, B21 or B22) and with a fire resistance up to 120 minutes. The CU2/B battery assembly is the ideal solution for installations with large dimensions.
Fire dampers are installed where air ducts penetrate fire-resistant compartment walls. Their role is to restore the fire resistance grade of the penetrated wall and to prevent smoke propagation. Fire dampers are distinguished by their degree of fire resistance, by their aeraulic properties as well as by their installation ease. Rf-Technologies’ fire dampers are all CE marked. They can be equipped with various types of mechanisms depending on the specific needs linked to the project or to the local regulations.
• Large dimensions
• Battery assembly tested in rigid wall
• Tested according to EN 1366-2 up to 500 Pa
• Suitable for installation in rigid wall
• For indoor use
• Suitable for built-in installation
- Individual damper with PG25 flange and connection pieces in Promatect
- EPDM foam
- Connection piece
- Central plate (B22)